Beyonce Knowles: Pretty in Paris | Celebz Portal
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Beyonce Knowles: Pretty in Paris

Taking a break from the tiring on-stage duties that go along with a world tour, Beyonce Knowles

was spotted enjoying a bout of retail therapy in Paris, France on Monday (May 4).

Looking ever-the-stylish celebrity, Beyonce dropped by the Balmain boutique, making a few purchases before continuing along on her way.

Meanwhile, the “Irreplaceable” singer recently sat down and chatted with Larry King, revealing that she hopes one day to start a family… just not quite yet.

Beyonce tells: “I have the best mother in the world and my mother is literally my best friend. I respect her so much. Of course I want to be a mother and I only pray that my relationship with my daughter is like the relationship I have with my mother.”

She adds: “When it’s time and when it happens, when it is meant to be, it will, but I’m in no rush. I do feel like I have so many things to accomplish, and I’m still young - I’m 27.”

0 comments: