Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her ‘Size 2′ Bikini Body | Celebz Portal
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her ‘Size 2′ Bikini Body

Here are a few pics of Kim Kardashian in a bikini and showing off her size 2 bikini body. Kim Kardashian recently took to her blog after an Us Weekly article suggested she might be plus sized….

“I feel that this clipping from Us magazine is a bit misleading, so I wanted to comment on it,” wrote Kardashian. “I am a huge fan of Forever 21and I’m very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a “fuller-figured woman” of extra large proportions is a little offensive.”

“For the record, I am a size 2, not 2XL,

For the record, it has to be a miracle of science to fit that ass in a size two anything. That ass has its own zipcode for god’s sake.

0 comments: