Kim Kardashian is Marriage Material | Celebz Portal
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kim Kardashian is Marriage Material

I’m gonna go on record and say that Kim is marriage material. You guys might be wondering “Kim Kardashian?” How in the world is Kim Kardashian marriage material? Allow me to explain.

She’s a priss, yes. She’s a blowhard, fine. She’s got that huge butt (which I love by the way). She’s a total mental nightmare in every sense of the word. Kim Kardashian is easily one of the most dramatic, spoiled little queens out there.

But you know what? With all that drama, and all that booty in your face, the marriage would never get stale, and it would take years to get tired of the sex. That in itself is way better than a boring marriage with someone who cares about me.

Eh, who are we kidding. I’m just addicted to her look. I’m a big fan.


0 comments: